Nike designer Tinker Hatfield is renowned in the sportswear world for creating one of the most iconic running shoes in the brand’s history, the ‘Air Max III’ – now more commonly known as the ‘Air Max 90’. Re-imagined in supple antique-rose leather over 20 years later, these sneakers have suede trims and a waffled rubber outsole. Wear yours with everything from track pants to mini skirts.
Shown here with: Marc Jacobs Jacket, Acne Studios T-shirt, SJYP Skirt, J.W.Anderson Shoulder bag, Arme De L’Amour Rings.
– Rubber sole measures approximately 20mm/ 1 inch
– Antique-rose leather, blush suede
– Lace-up front
– Designer color: Particle Pink
– Nike follows its own size conversion, therefore the size stated on the box will differ from the one provided in our conversion chart. To receive your correct fit, please refer to Size & Fit notes
- 100% Secure shopping
- Free shipping from AU$ 60
- Secure shopping SSL encryption
- 30 Days return guarantee
- Payment Methods: